The Association’s Guide to Shifting Learning Events Online
Thursday, 3:00 PM
While COVID-19 is the contagious disease of the moment derailing events and face-to-face gatherings, scientists predict antibiotic resistance and climate change both increase our risk of recurring pandemic conditions. This has inspired many associations to think about virtual learning not just as a short-term bridge, but as a vital tool for reliably reaching their constituencies and delivering value. Which means we need to get this right!
In this workshop, we’ll explore:
- How to decide if virtual learning is right for your event
- What types of content and formats work best online
- How to engage participants in the program
- What kinds of support speakers need to deliver great sessions
- Affordable technology options to make it a great experience
- Where the future of learning is heading
Each participant will receive a downloadable workbook to navigate decision points mapping a program’s transition online. Bring your questions (like, how long should virtual sessions be?) for personalized coaching feedback throughout the program.