2018 Annual Convention Sponsor Opportunities - coming soon
2017 Executive Seminar Series - Full
Executive Seminars bring together members for structured presentations and networking opportunities. Executive Seminars draw on average 30-40 executive and associate members. Monthly and locations and schedules vary. Meeting presenters often include some of Washington State’s and the nation’s most well-known association experts offering information members can use in their daily business practices. Topics are geared toward the nine Certified Association Executive (CAE) domains.
- January 26, 2017 - Microsoft
- February 16, 2017 - Seattle Marriott Redmond
- March 23, 2017 - Hilton of Washington (9:00 am breakfast/10:00 am - 12:00 program)
- April 19, 2017 - Hotel Sorrento (9:00 am breakfast/10:00 am - 12:00 program)
- September, 2017 (MPIWSC/PCMA Summit - date and location to be determined)
- October 19, 2017 - Crown Plaza SeaTac (Lunch program: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm)
- November 15, 2017 - Washington State Convention Center (Afternoon program: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm - with social following)
See choice of morning or afternoon program options below. We are expanding the seminar schedule in 2017 to include a couple afternoon programs. Examples of morning and afternoon schedules provided here.
Contact Brit Kramer at email@example.com or (866) 230-3014 with questions or to reserve.
8:00 am Registration set up
9:00 am -9:45 am Breakfast/social
9:45 am -12 pm Program
New – with social following
1:00 pm Registration set up
2:00 pm – 4: 30 pm Program
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm After hours/social
- Enews - Execs Connect - 750 distribution list – Company logo with link to website in 2 issues.
- Magazine - The Washington Executives - 234 distribution list - Half page ad/or upgrade to larger ad or priority placement for Gem partners.
- WSAE website – company logo with link to website from the executive seminar page.
- WSAE social medias - LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook postings.
- Sole sponsor of the program.
- Opportunity to welcome participants (2 minutes).
- Unlimited comp registrations to program for your staff.
- Opportunity to offer site tours following the program.
Event Specifications and considerations:
- Complimentary meeting space.
- Complimentary audio visual. (handheld wireless microphone, LCD projector, screen, and A/V table/cart with extension cord & power strip for WSAE laptop)
- If providing a breakfast or appetizer social, is your venue willing to work with $15 per person limited budget?
- Is complimentary or special discount for parking available?
- Typical room set is crescent half rounds.