Currently seeking sponsors for the following:
- 2017 Executive Seminar Series
- 2017 Annual Convention
Contact Brit Kramer for more information.
We are currently Request for Proposals: 2017 Executive Seminar Series
WSAE’s most popular and well-attended events, our Executive Seminars bring together members for structured presentations and networking opportunities. Monthly and locations and schedules vary. Meeting presenters often include some of Washington State’s and the nation’s most well-known association experts offering information members can use in their daily business practices. Topics are geared toward the nine Certified Association Executive (CAE) domains.
- January 26, 2017 - Microsoft
- February 16, 2017 - Seattle Marriott Redmond
- March 23, 2017 - Hilton of Washington
- April 19, 2017 - Hotel Sorrento
- September, 2017 (to be determined)
- October 19, 2017
- November 15, 2017 - Washington State Convention Center
- December 7, 2017
See choice of morning or afternoon program options below. Dates open till filled and are subject to change. Contact Brit Kramer at email@example.com or (866) 230-3014 with questions or to reserve.
8:00 am Registration set up
9:00 am -9:45 am Breakfast/social
9:45 am -12 pm Program
New – with social following
1:00 pm Registration set up
2:00 pm – 4: 30 pm Program
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm After hours/social
Executive Seminars draw on average 30-40 people with a fairly even split of Executive and Associate members. We are expanding the seminar schedule in 2017 to include a couple afternoon programs. Examples of morning and afternoon schedules provided here.
- Enews - Execs Connect - 750 distribution list – Company logo with link to website in 2 issues.
- Magazine - The Washington Executives - 234 distribution list - Half page ad/or upgrade to larger ad or priority placement for Gem partners.
- WSAE website – company logo with link to website from the executive seminar page.
- WSAE social medias - LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook postings.
- Sole sponsor of the program.
- Opportunity to welcome participants (2 minutes).
- Unlimited comp registrations to program for your staff.
- Opportunity to offer site tours following the program.
Event Specifications and considerations:
- Complimentary meeting space.
- Complimentary audio visual. (handheld wireless microphone, LCD projector, screen, and A/V table/cart with extension cord & power strip for WSAE laptop)
- If providing a breakfast or appetizer social, is your venue willing to work with $15 per person limited budget?
- Is complimentary or special discount for parking available?
- Typical room set is crescent half rounds.
We are currently seeking sponsors for 2017 Annual Convention
Sponsorships available until filled.
- Golf Tournament - Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater Visitor and Convention Bureau
- Deep Dive Pre-Convention, Washington State Convention Center
- Welcome Reception, Semiahmoo
- After Hours Post Reception, The Bellevue Bunch
- Business Lunch Meeting/Awards Program, Yakima Valley Tourism
- Afternoon Break, Meydenbauer Center
- Name Badge, Meydenbauer Center
- Welcome Amenity - Red Lion Hotels
- Closing General Session and Brunch, Snohomish County Tourism Bureau
- Opening Reception Co-Sponsor w/Semiahmoo $1,000
- Opening General Session - $1,250
- "Name of your Organization Here" Lounge - $750
- Thursday Afternoon Keynote - $1,250
- Guest Room Turn Down Amenity/Thursday - $500
- Education Sessions - See program for topics and speakers - $500 per session (8 available)
- Customize Your Sponsorship - Always available!